"When you have only seen one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you"

"When you have only seen one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you"

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thats my man!!

I am so fed up with all the "haters" why cant people be happy for other people? Well, i guess it is hard when you have it so bad.....I have a man that stands above all the rest and although he is not perfect he is in a leauge of his own. He loves me, and is only focused on his family. He doesnt worry about "haning with his boys" and if he does they are well respected, family men who dont drink, party or smoke. He believes that a family man has no place at a bar or club. He adors me, respects me, never bad mouths me, and doesnt believe in cursing.  He is the most humble man i know, and always stives to give us only the best. Although we fight a lot i can admmit that it is usually because of me. Yes, i have issues with trust because of my past with my father, and men in general but my man is here to stay and he isnt going anywere. So, get over it! People can try to examine my relationship all they damn well please since they are missareble in their own. He has always been ther for me, has never given up on me and continues to have my back like no one els. I have friends and strangers who say that that they wish they had a man like mine, and some even say that they look up to him or that i should clone him.

I have a meesage for "yall haters" If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anyrhing if your not ready for me. Take a hard look  in the mirror because you are a hater and thats got to look ugly. My man says," no matter what, people are always going to have something to say, and we just have to be willing to exept that. Even though he lost his buiseness due to the ressecion  and is strugling to support us people still have negative things to say. He says," we are going to get everything back ten fold and we are going live a nice life and unfortunatly people are still going to have something to say then".

I am a stay at home mother and my man takes care of us( of course, right!) well,  some women or rather "haters" talk about how i should be more independant and not depend souly on "a man" Reality check! He is'nt juat "a man" (yes he is "a man" compared to most) but he is the father of our 2 children, we have been to gether 5 yrs. Hello! Stying home is a sacrifice women decided to take and i am so greaful for the oppertunity i have had. Staying home with my boys is going to effect them for the rest of their lives in the most positive way, and i am damn proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment